For a small investment of just £6pp, protection is available for airline employees traveling standby. Ask your travel consultant for more details when you book.
CANCELLATION OF FLIGHTS:
CANCELLATION OF HOTELS / CAR HIRE (restrictions may apply)
- Cancellation waiver is not applicable as tickets are issued on receipt of payment and are non-refundable.
THE CANCELLATION WAIVER IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR THE BENEFIT OF STANDBY ID STAFF TRAVEL
- Please check at time of booking as this may vary for each property and is governed by the resort supplier (restrictions may apply).
- The Cancellation Waiver is not valid once your holiday has commenced.
- Please note that certain products cannot be covered under the Waiver policy.
- The Cancellation Waiver (which must be paid for at the time of booking and cannot be added after payment has been authorised), ensures a full refund (less premium) should the client cancel their hotel booking.
- The Cancellation Waiver can only be invoked within 7 days of travel including departure day and is only applicable for clients travelling on a standby basis.
- Clients must inform Touchdown Holidays during office hours or contact the hotel directly out of hours to ensure a refund.